Gasoline prices all over the world is soaring. On average, gasoline prices have increased more than 60 percent in the last two years.
However, the price of gas still remains low in some countries like Venezuela, which has the low gas price of 12.4¢.
High gasoline price can be linked to several things: Increased demand, Tensions with Iran , High demand in China and India.
Here is the list of 12 countires around the world which has the most expensive fuel prices.
- Eritrea $9.579
- Norway $8.732
- Britain $8.379
- The Netherlands $8.368
- Monaco $8.313
- Iceland $8.277
- Belgium $8.224
- France $8.036
- Germany $7.864
- Portugal $7.836
- Italy $7.731
- Denmark $7.719
- U.S. $3.45
Data Sources: Business Week
- Why is Diesel More Expensive Than Gasoline ?
- World’s 10 Most Expensive Watches
- Record drop of 11.4% in U.S home prices
- Maruti increases prices up to Rs 11,000 across all models
- Global Warming : What does this mean ?
- India Bans Exports of Edible Oils to control rising prices
- Europe’s Most Innovative Countries
- Global petrol price comparison
- Want to do something to help stop Global Warming?
- World’s Most Expensive Rental Markets : Forbes List