Following global fashion magazines Cosmopolitan and Elle, Condé Nast’s fashion magazine Vogue hits Indian Newsstands .
Conde Nast, the US magazine group is the owner of Vogue.
Vogue magazine features and articles, fashion show coverage, celebrity style, fashion trend reports, party and award show etc
Conde Nast has hired Priya Tanna, formerly of DNA and Times of India, to be the title’s debut editor-in-chief, and named Arjun Mehra, formerly publisher of L’Officiel in India, as the new Vogue’s publisher.
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2008
- Actress at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
- Indian Cricket League (ICL ) : Indian Players List
- Indian Cricket League: Birth Of New Era In Indian Cricket
- Nokia Prism 7500 is a new edge in fashion
- Indian Premier League (IPL) : BCCI’s 3 million dollar league
- World Top Ranking Indian Universities
- Images : Indian team victory parade to the Wankhede Stadium
- List of Indian Cricket League (ICL ) Executive Board, Talent hunters and Coaches
- List of 50 most influential Indian-Americans