Starting in 2007, daylight time begins in the United States on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November.
Not all places in the U.S. observe daylight time. In particular, Hawaii and most of Arizona do not use it. Indiana adopted its use beginning in 2006.
- In 2008, daylight time begins on March 9 and ends on November 2.
- In 2009, daylight time begins on March 8 and ends on November 1.
[ Daylight Time ]
- Daylight Saving Time Begins March 9
- 50 Best Websites 2008 : TIME
- Indian Hockey Out of Olympics – first time in 80 years
- Time for a second green revolution
- 5 Steps For Productive Meetings – Time Management
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2008
- Budget Highlights : 2008
- India GDP Growth rate unlikely to touch 9% in 2008 ?
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- 2008 BMW 3 Series sets a new benchmark