Crude oil is the mixture of petroleum liquids and gases (including impurities such as sulphur) that is pumped out of the ground by oil wells.
Crude Oil Futures trade in units of 1,000 U.S. barrels (42,000 gallons). Options: One NYMEX Division light, sweet crude oil futures contract
Crude Oil Futures are quoted in dollars and cents per barrel.
- Oil price sets another record
- M F Husain oil painting sold for Rs 4.4 crore
- Thomas Cook Buys Back Indian Unit
- India hikes price of petrol by Rs 5; diesel by Rs 3; LPG by Rs 50
- Online Stock Trading Websites
- Online Stock Trading – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal Best Online Stock Trading Platform
- House price inflation: Bangalore is in peak
- Reliance Money – Online trading platform from Reliance Capital
- Global petrol price comparison