New Hydrabad Airport passengers can avail the services of Aero Express shuttle. These buses run at 30 minutes interval (15 minutes in peak hours) from/to the following points in the city and the airport between 3.30 and 23.30 hours.
1. Paryatak Bhawan, Opposite to ITC Kakatia, Green Lands. – This location is just before the junction from where the road leads to Ameerpet from Begumpet
2. Keyes Girls Highschool, near Clock Tower, Secunderabad – The location is near Saint John Church & also close to Railway Officer’s Rest House
3. Quli Qutub Shah Stadium opposite to City College. – This location is just adjacent to Airtel office in Quli Qutub Shahi stadium, just 500 metres (1,600 ft) from Madina junction.
4. SD Hospital, Mehdipatnam – This location is in between Defence gate and SD Hospital gate where PVNR expressway ramp starts. This location is on right hand side of the road.
- Hyderabad International Airport (GHIAL) introduces Aeroexpress
- “Vayu Vajra”: Bangalore International Airport shuttle buses
- MS Vista service pack to be released in 2008
- No Ban on Blackberry Service in India, says DOT
- Myspace Launches Online Music Service
- TNPSC Results – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- India extends service tax refund plan for exporters
- Wipro opens global service management centre (GSMC) in Malaysia
- Hyderabad International Airport – AR Rahman composes song
- Bangalore International Airport – Taking off March 30, 2008.