Do you know what does the E (or 3G) next to the AT&T logo on your iPhone stand for ?
- AT&T E means your phone is using EDGE network signal.
- AT&T 3G means your phone is using 3G Network signal.
EDGE is a third-generation technology. EDGE is a slower network, but with EDGE network you can watch video, listen to music clips etc. 3G is the faster network, it gives you the accelerated data speeds and simultaneous voice and data capabilities. With 3G you can use voice and data at the same time.
If 3G network is not available in your location, you will receive service on the AT&T EDGE network in your phone.
- iPhone 3G From August 22 in India
- iPhone 3G Tips and iPhone 3G Tricks
- iPhone 3GS vs iPhone 3G Features Comparison
- Apple Introduces iPhone 3G – Twice as Fast at Half the Price
- Wal-Mart Plans New Logo
- iPhone Return Policy
- Hot iPhone 3G Third-Party Applications
- iPhone 2.0 and iPhone 3G unveiled – Finally
- iPhone 3G S Price Details
- What’s new in iPhone OS 3.1 Software Update