Global IP Solutions, which is a major player in the world of IP communication services, has launched an SDK aimed at providing developers the tools to create innovative VoIP applications for the iPhone.
According to informationweek, VoIP in iPhone will only work on Wi-Fi hotspots. Users CANNOT use iPhone 3G’s high-speed network for VoIP calls, it is because Apple’s agreement with its exclusive U.S. carrier AT&Tto remove applications that violate the mobile operator’s terms of services.
[ informationweek ]
- VoIP in Apple iPhone 3G
- Is VOIP Phones Reliable
- Hot iPhone 3G Third-Party Applications
- iPhone 2.0 and iPhone 3G unveiled – Finally
- iPhone 3G Tips and iPhone 3G Tricks
- Apple Introduces iPhone 3G – Twice as Fast at Half the Price
- Vodafone and Airtel Begins Pre-registering for iPhone in India
- iPhone 3G Alternatives
- India world’s 2nd largest wireless network by April 2008
- iPhone 3G Disappointments