Apple iPhone users will able to make calls without using cell phone minutes as Global IP Solutions announced Monday a software developer’s kit that enables voice over IP on Apple’s handset.
According to informationweek , ” The popularity of the iPhone, along with the emergence of various applications and faster connectivity, makes it an ideal platform for developing applications that incorporate quality real-time VoIP, giving consumers real-world communication experiences like in-game, multi-person chat,” said Emerick Woods, Global IP Solutions’ CEO, in a statement.
- Apple Introduces iPhone 3G – Twice as Fast at Half the Price
- New Apple 3G iPhone will be launched next week
- Apple’s 3G iPhone is coming this Summer
- Is VOIP Phones Reliable
- iPhone 2.0 and iPhone 3G unveiled – Finally
- iPhone 3G Tips and iPhone 3G Tricks
- iPhone 3G Disappointments
- Vodafone and Airtel Begins Pre-registering for iPhone in India
- Samsung Instinct Vs iPhone 3G- Comparision
- Hot iPhone 3G Third-Party Applications