If you want to get fit, improve your overall health and sleep better, an Fitness activity tracker/device can help.
Why do I need Fitness Tracker ? These devices are designed to inspire you to become more active by setting goals for how much you want to move in a day and complete them. Each device offers different types of tracking – from steps to monitor blood pressure, heart rate to sports activities.
Here are some Fitness devices and bands on the market for your consideration. There are options to fit every lifestyle, choose the right fitness tracker for your needs.
Fitbit Activity Tracker
- Fitbit has many models from which to you can choose — Simple tracker, wristband etc( Fitbit Zip, Fitbit One, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit Surge)
- Track steps, distance and more!
- Work out indoors or out
- Track your Fitbit activity on Fitbit mobile app. Automatically syncs data with mobile app
- For more information visit – www.fitbit.com
- Device options cater to all levels of physical activity. Wear indoors or outside
- Work out indoors or out
- Go for a run, ride or swim with your Garmin device.
- You can Sync your fitness activity it with Garmin Connect app.
- It lets you to Share your activities and inspire your friends.
- For more information visit – garmin.com
- Simple full-featured pedometer to track steps, distance and calories
- It is easy to wear
- It will track steps and minutes of activity
- The Fitbug comes with a USB cord to upload fitness data to PC or Mac
- For more information visit – www.fitbug.com
Polar – Heart Rate Monitors and GPS sport watches
- Polar offers heart-rate based training monitor for running, fitness & cross-training, as well as GPS-enabled cycling computers and sports watches for endurance training.
- Many models from which to choose
- Tracks heart rate and more. Work out indoors or out
- For more information visit – www.polar.com
- Activity monitor that you can wear anywhere.
- Many models from which to choose ( Misfit Flash, Misfit Shine etc) to track your walking, running, swimming, cycling, soccer, tennis, basketball and more
- For more information visit – www.misfit.com
- Jawbone has many models from which to you can choose ( UP move, UP2, UP2, UP4)
- For more information visit – http://jawbone.com
- Microsoft Band is a fitness device powered by Microsoft Health. It helps you achieve your wellness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn, and sleep
- Track your activity on Microsoft Health mobile app
- For more information visit – www.microsoft.com/microsoft-band
- Track your Runtastic activity on mobile app. it will track your runs, rides and other fitness & sports activities.
- Download our mobile apps today to track your activities, monitor progress and reach your goals!
- For more information visit – www.runtastic.com
- Many models from which to you can choose ( Withings Pulse O2)
- Withings products helps to captures steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned during day. At night, it monitors your sleep cycles.
- Visit – www.withings.com
- Basis Peak is the Sleep and Fitness Tracker. it will help you to get fit, sleep better.
- For more information visit – www.mybasis.com
- Wellograph is an activity tracker, sleep monitor, heart rate monitor, pedometer and stopwatch
- It automatically records your sleep time, duration and wake time.
- For more information visit – wellograph.com