Ever wondered how to stop programs that start up automatically when you startup your computer ?.
Here is list of steps you should do to disable the unwanted startup programs.( for example Yahoo messenger, etc) using msconfig –System Configuration Utility.
- Click Start.
- Click Run.
- Type msconfig.
- Click OK.
- “System Configuration Utility” window opens
- Click “Startup” tab
- Unckeck the applications which you dont want and click ok.
- Changes will take effect when you restart you computer.
- UBS gets RBI clearance to start banking operations in India
- Archaeologists start Stonehenge dig
- Start investing early , Become a Crorepati
- Want to do something to help stop Global Warming?
- Air India launched non-stop New York – Delhi flight
- Microsoft in Spot: Windows Vista Launch at Taj Mahal
- Windows 2008 on February 27 worldwide
- Mumbai US Consulate to increase 40 visa windows
- Microsoft Releases Windows Mobile 6.1 and IE Mobile at CTIA
- Wipro launches Supernova supercomputer