Sometimes upgrading a computer (laptop) is easy and sometimes it is not an easy task. Here is the Step-by-Step guide to upgrade your laptop yourself. You can increase your performance of your laptop with these upgrades.
You can upgrade your RAM, Hard Drive, Optical Drive, Bluetooth and Wireless Card with little effort with this guide from pcworld.
- RAM upgrade in 10 minutes
- Hard Drive upgrade in 60 minutes
- Optical Drive upgrade in 5 to 20 minutes
- Bluetooth upgrade in 10 minutes
- Wireless Card upgrade in 15 minutes
[ PCWORLD - Step-by-Step: 5 Laptop Upgrades You Can Do Yourself ]
- Laptop Buying Guide, What Kind is right for me?
- “MiLeap laptop ” HCL Infosystemscheapest laptop @ Rs 13,990
- “Locate Laptop” – Locate your Stolen Laptop
- Movie Rating Guide – G,PG,PG-13,R,NC-17
- Tips To Buy a Laptop
- Acer Aspire 5315 laptop introduced in India
- Where To Buy Laptop In India
- IPhone Rules: Fewer Unlocked Phones, More Revenue
- Windows backup external drive
- Neo launches mini sub-20K laptops