AT&T offers a 200MB data plan for $15/month(DataPlus) and 2GB data plan for $25/month(DataPro). Is $15/m Data Plan is Sufficient?
As per AT&T, 65 % of AT&T smartphone customers use less than 200 MB of data per month on average. That is, DataPlus 200 MB of data ( $15 per month) is good for 65% of the customers. Checkout Data calculator and estimate your usage.
2GB plan is good for 98% of the customers. That is, 98% of AT&T smartphone customers use less than 2 GB of data a month on average.
Amount of data used per service:
- 1 email (text only) – 20 KB
- 1 email with photo attachment – 350 KB
- 1 App download 4 MB
- 1 minute of streaming music – 500 KB
- 1 minute of streaming YouTube standard video – 2 MB
Note: Wi-Fi usage does not count against the data included in your plan
- Which AT&T Data Plan to Choose? DataPlus ($15) or DataPro ($25)
- India’s action plan on climate change : Next month
- iPad 3G Data Plan – AT&T Pricing
- Sprint Unlimited Plan Features – Any Mobile Any Time
- AT&T to Refund Tax On Data Plans
- September – Cholesterol Awareness Month
- India Inflation soars to 13-Month High of 6.68%
- Nokia 6220 Classic Smartphone Key Features
- GoAir launches GoFlexi Fare plan
- Microsoft Massive New Data Center in Iowa