Vodafone and Airtel will be launching the iPhone on August 22 in India. iPhone 3G to cost Rs 31,000 for the entry-level 8GB memory and Rs 36,100 for a model with double the memory in India.
Vodafone opened bookings for the phones in July, have already received booking requests of over 10,000 phones.
The 3G iPhone will have faster downloads, an in-built GPS system and direct connections to YouTube, among other features.
- iPhone 3G From August 22 in India
- Tag Heuer luxury mobile phones to cost Rs 2,21,000 in India
- India sensex 18,000: market milestone history
- India: 20th nation in the world to touch 20,000-mark
- Vodafone and Airtel Begins Pre-registering for iPhone in India
- Panasonic to set 100 exclusive stores to compete Sony India
- iPhone may be available in India
- Travel costs Force Indian Companies to Fly Economy Class
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni costs Rs 6 crore at IPL auction
- 378,000 people filed for unemployment in US