Vodafone and Airtel will be launching the iPhone on August 22 in India. iPhone 3G to cost Rs 31,000 for the entry-level 8GB memory and Rs 36,100 for a model with double the memory in India.
Vodafone opened bookings for the phones in July, have already received booking requests of over 10,000 phones.
iPhone 3G Features
iPhone 3G gives users ever faster access to the Internet and email over their cellular network with quad-band GSM and tri-band HSDPA for voice and data connectivity around the world. iPhone 3G supports Wi-Fi, 3G and EDGE networks and automatically switches between them to ensure the fastest possible download speeds. The new iPhone 3G also makes it easier to multi-task with simultaneous voice and data communications, so with iPhone 3G you can browse the web, get map directions, or check your email while you are on a call.
- Vodafone and Airtel Begins Pre-registering for iPhone in India
- iPhone may be available in India
- Apple Introduces iPhone 3G – Twice as Fast at Half the Price
- VoIP in Apple iPhone 3G
- Samsung Instinct Vs iPhone 3G- Comparision
- iPhone 3G Tips and iPhone 3G Tricks
- iPhone 3G Disappointments
- Hot iPhone 3G Third-Party Applications
- iPhone 2.0 and iPhone 3G unveiled – Finally
- India Australia Cricket Score : India wins