Hot trends in Mobile Phone’s.
- Nokia Morph – You can Roll it, stretch it and fold it too. A nanoscience product, which allows the phone to be completely transparent (http://www.nokia.com/)
- W508 Walkman – Sony Ericsson W508 Walkman is an HSDPA clamshell phone, with some great music features-Shake Control, SensMe and Gesture Control-as well as TrackID music recognition.
- Samsung Finger Touching Hand Phone – Here’s a twist to the virtual keyboard concept.
- LG Watch Phone – it can be worn like a watch, it has touchscreen, Bluetooth, music player, voice recognition and textto-speech
- Motorola Renew W233 – All the plastic parts are designed from recycled water bottles. Renew uses 22% less packaging than the other phones
- Asus Eee – Phone will run on the Android software platform and that it could function as a universal remote control for a digital home.(http://www.pomegranatephone.com/)
- Nokia BMW – Comes with a push-to-open mechanism to make the display rotate 90 degrees, effectively turning the device into a handycam.
- Pomegranate – All inone device – a phone, MP3 player, GPS system, browser, global voice translator, video player, movie projector, coffee brewer, razor, harmonica…(http://www.pomegranatephone.com/)
[via concept phones, Image via Nokia]