Will a unlocked/jailbroken iPhone work on Verizon Wireless or Sprint Wireless in US?
Answer is No.
You cannot use your iPhone in Verizon or Sprint network as there are not GSM carriers. Sprint and Verizon wireless uses CDMA technology they don’t use SIM cards. AT&T Wireless and T-Mobile USA are the chief GSM carriers in the United States. GSM and CDMA phones are not compatible with each other.
- Jailbreaking iPhone, iPod, iPad – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Sprint Unlimited Plan Features – Any Mobile Any Time
- Verizon MiFi 2200 – Wi-Fi HotSpot on the Go
- iPhone 3G From August 22 in India
- iPhone 3G Alternatives
- iPhone 3G Poor Reception Due to Network Weaknesses
- Samsung Instinct Vs iPhone 3G- Comparision
- Samsung Instinct, iPhone look-alike
- iPhone 3GS vs iPhone 3G Features Comparison
- iPhone 2.0 and iPhone 3G unveiled – Finally