Apple AirPods is a wireless Bluetooth headphone for iOS devices, it is powered by Apple W1 chip. Basically it is a wireless headphone which you can hear and speak. AirPods are compatible with devices running on iOS 10 or later.
AirPods – Features
Here are the features of AirPods
Bluetooth and W1 chip
– AirPods uses Bluetooth and custom-designed Apple W1 chip for better connection, improved sound
– W1 chip helps to imporve battery, it can hold 5 hours on a single charge
Speak and Listen
– You can speak into AirPods
– You can enable AirPods to play audio automatically as soon as you put them in your ears and pause when you remove from ear.
– It can sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out
– You can double-tap AirPod to activate Siri.
– AirPods will give you high-quality AAC audio
– Microphone: Beamforming microphones will filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice when you make calls or talk to Siri.
– Battery : you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge
– 15 minutes charge will give you about 3 hours of listening time
– Hold upto 5hr. of battery life on one charge
– It will hold more than 24hr. of battery life with charging case
– ultralow-power W1 chip manages battery life well
– AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices.
– Automatically syncs through iCloud so that you can switch to devices running iPhone, iPad, macOS Sierra or watchOS (Apple Watch)
– AirPods (each): 0.14 ounces (4 g)
– Charging Case: 1.34 ounces (38 g)
AirPods Sensors on each
– Dual beam-forming microphones
– Dual optical sensors
– Motion-detecting accelerometer
– Speech-detecting accelerometer
What’s in the Box
Here are the items in the box
– Charging Case
– Lightning to USB Cable