iTunes is a digital media player application, introduced by Apple Inc. iTunes is an interface to manage the contents on Apple’s popular iPod digital media players as well as the iPhone. Additionally, iTunes can connect to the iTunes Store via the Internet to purchase and download music, music videos, television shows, iPod games, audiobooks, various podcasts, feature length films and Movie Rentals.
iPod and iPhone owners know that Apple’s iTunes is the dominant software for managing digital media. But some aspects of iTunes driving nuts. Here is the list of 11 iTunes annoyances listed in Pcworld.
1. Wildly Inefficient Updates
2. DRM (Boo!)
3. No Monitoring of Music Folders
4. ‘Pushing’ of Other Programs by iTunes Installer
5. No Subscription Service–Still
6. ‘Neglected’ Podcasts Stop Downloading
7. The Mystery Check Box
8. NBC Shows–Bring Them Back!
9. Weak Dockable Player Controls (Updated)
10. Rotten at Exporting Playlists
11. No E-Books