Malware is software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the owner’s informed consent. Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, rootkits, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware and other malicious and unwanted software.
Your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with these malwares. For detection and removal of malware, you can use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware which can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
This Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. Simply download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Once the application is installed, double click on the Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware icon to start the program. When the application is open, select Scan.
- Free AntiVirus Software with spyware
- Online Free Image Resizing Tool
- Satyam launches a new media tool
- Angelsoft Investor Filtering Tool – Tools for Startups
- An Online File Comparison Tool
- Microsoft to acquire Kidaro, Desktop Virtualization Tool
- Stanford Researchers Developed Remarkable Tool That ‘Sees’ Internal Body Details 1,000 Times Smaller
- Best Free iPhone Applications
- Free iTunes 8.1 Download for Apple iPod, iPhones
- Online HTML to PDF Conversion – Free