The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) is a program of the United States of America which allows citizens of specific countries to travel to the US for tourism or business for up to 90 days without having to obtain a visa. All countries participating in the program have high Human Development Index (HDI) and most are regarded as developed countries.
Visa Waiver Program – Participating Countries.
|Germany||New Zealand||United Kingdom|
- Mumbai US Consulate to increase 40 visa windows
- Visa raises $17.9 bn in initial public offer(IPO)
- US senators question 9 Indian IT firms on H1B visa programme
- New H1B Visa rule: One H-1B petition per foreigner
- Online travel registration required for US visitors
- Most Corrupt Countries in the world
- The Insourcing
- US – “worst polluter” deadlocks “Bali” climate change talks
- Who Gets the Most H-1B Visas ? Infosys tops !
- World Top Ranking Indian Universities