The U.S. economy shed 80,000 jobs in March 2008, the U.S. Labor Department announced Friday — the unemployment rate rose to the highest level since September 2005, pointing to an economy that may already be in a recession.
The unemployment rate rose from 4.8 to 5.1 percent in March according to the Department of Labor reports.
- 378,000 people filed for unemployment in US
- Indian economic growth forecast – 8.7 percent
- Fed Rate Cut : US stocks and Dollar bounces Back
- Outsourcing not eating, but creating US jobs
- India sensex 18,000: market milestone history
- Indian Export sector: 2 million may lose jobs
- India GDP Growth rate unlikely to touch 9% in 2008 ?
- India: 20th nation in the world to touch 20,000-mark
- Tendulkar joins 11,000 club
- Maruti increases prices up to Rs 11,000 across all models