The Reserve Bank of India has increased the cap on overseas investment by Indian mutual funds by 25 percent to US$5 billion (euro3.5 billion) and allowed local companies to invest up to 400 % of net worth abroad as against 300 % previously.
Also, Reserve Bank doubled the amount that individuals can send abroad each year to US$200,000 (euro142,000).
- Facts about Swiss Bank Accounts : Can a Common Man Afford ?
- Ease of Doing Business in any Country: World Bank Report
- SAP to invest $1 bn in India
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India : ‘India Today’ Survey
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- India’s economy growth 9.3 %
- Did Terror Threatened India’s Economy?
- List of BRIC Funds to Invest in Brazil, Russia, India, China [BRIC]
- India’s Sparkling Diamond Export
- NRI Investment In India