India’s economy expanded by a faster than expected 9.3% first fiscal quarter 2007(Apr-june). This is because of the growth of manufacturing output and services.
India’s GDP grew 9.4 % in the fiscal year ended in March, India’s strongest annual growth in 18 years.The rupee rose about 7 % during the April-June quarter,a nine-year high.
Finance Minister said he is hopeful that India’s economy will grow close to 9 % for the full fiscal year, making India the fastest growing economy after China.
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- Did Terror Threatened India’s Economy?
- Brazil, Russia, India and China( BRIC ) larger economy by 2050
- India GDP and Economic at a Glance
- SAP to invest $1 bn in India
- List of BRIC Funds to Invest in Brazil, Russia, India, China [BRIC]
- Shopping time! Corporate India is on acquisition spree
- Who is Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) ?