Indian economy, one of the world’s fastest growing economy is likely to grow at a moderate rate of 8.7 % during the current fiscal as against 9.6 % during 2006-07, which was the highest in previous 18 years.
The estimated growth rate is slightly higher than the RBI projection of 8.5 %.
Earlier Indian Finance Minister P Chidambaram said “India should aim to grow at over 9% “
- India GDP Growth rate unlikely to touch 9% in 2008 ?
- India should aim to grow at over 9%: Finance Minister P Chidambaram
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- India could grow 10% annually over the next decade : Lehman Brothers
- India GDP and Economic at a Glance
- Reserve Bank of India raises Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) to 7.5%
- India’s 10 fastest growing cities
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2008
- India’s economy growth 9.3 %
- India needs huge investments says Indian Finance Minister