India will end 2007 with 9 % growth in its gross domestic product. The question economists are grappling with is, can this growth momentum be maintained in 2008?
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s vision of a 10 per cent growth during the Eleventh Five-Year Plan could still be some distance away.
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- India’s economy growth 9.3 %
- India GDP and Economic at a Glance
- India: 20th nation in the world to touch 20,000-mark
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2008
- India needs huge investments says Indian Finance Minister
- Did Terror Threatened India’s Economy?
- India ranks the 9th largest IPO market in the world
- The elephant (India) commented as sleepy is now wide awake : Says Indian Prime Minister
- Beijing Games 2008 Test China’s Rising Power !