House price inflation of Bangalore has beaten all other cities, according to the Housing Price Inflation data included for the first time in Economic Survey.
Bangalore property prices were at high every year between 2001 and 2005, according to data from National Housing Bank (NHB).
- Bangalore - property prices rise 28.8% every year between 2001 and 2005.
- Delhi - average price increase of 19.1 per cent.
- Greater Mumbai City Corporation (GMCC) areas – up by 18.6 %
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation – up by 17.7 %.
via -[ BS ]
- Inflation Explained
- What Is Inflation?
- Bangalore International Airport – Taking off March 30, 2008.
- Yahoo India asks 45 employees in Bangalore to quit
- Bangalore among Top Ten Most Expensive Cities Worldwide for hotel rents
- Bombay House: Tata headquarters
- WTA Bangalore Open Tennis Schedule
- IBM Jobs in India (Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Kolkata)
- Sania Mirza boycotts WTA Bangalore Open
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) Selection Criteria process for 2007