The Group of Eight (G8), also known as Group of Seven and Russia, is an international forum for the governments of
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
In addition, the European Union participates and is represented by the president of the European Council and the President of the European Commission. G8 ministers also meet throughout the year, such as the G7/8 finance ministers (who meet four times a year), G8 foreign ministers or G8 environment ministers.
- Europe’s Most Innovative Countries
- 7 Countries Considering Abandoning the US Dollar ?
- Most Corrupt Countries in the world
- Happy Countries, Happy Workers
- India-Russia CEO’s Council : Mukesh Ambani to head
- US – “worst polluter” deadlocks “Bali” climate change talks
- Fidel Castro Resigns Cuban President
- France wants India in UN Security Council
- Liberhan Commission(Babri Masjid probe) spent Rs 7.2 crore so far..
- Google officially acquired DoubleClick