All of us want to end the food crisis, and the TIME has a great list to end it.
Despite countless warnings in recent years about the need to address a looming hunger crisis in poor countries and a looming energy crisis worldwide, world leaders failed to think ahead. The result is a global food crisis.
So, what should be done?
3 steps to end the global food shortage
- Give farmers in poor countries high-yield seeds and fertilizer.
- Stop the biofuel nonsense.
- Help farmers protect crops from drought and other disasters.
[ How to End the Global Food Shortage - TIME ]
- Food Inflation: Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club rationing rice
- Indian Finance Minister blames US for diverting food products to make biofuels
- Food Inflation and The Clean Energy Scam Myth
- Global Recession close to reality, IMF Predicts
- End of an era in computing ?
- End of an innings for Kiran Bedi, finally
- Global Warming : What does this mean ?
- IBM opens Global Delivery Centre In Chennai, India
- Wipro opens global service management centre (GSMC) in Malaysia
- 17 Indians among Young Global Leaders