US dollar hit a new record low against the euro after a US unemployment figure report (decline of 63,000 US jobs ) showed the number of people laid off last month at its highest for five years, which increases the chances that US economy may be in recession already.
Dollar touched $1.5459 per euro, the weakest level since the euro was introduced to world financial markets as an accounting currency in 1999.
- Dollar Crisis: Is China really abandoning dollar for euro ?
- India’s Sensex crosses 17000 points and hit record
- UK Pound is at 26-year high against dollar
- 7 Countries Considering Abandoning the US Dollar ?
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- Warren Buffett’s billion dollar secrets
- L&T bags multi million dollar contract from Cairn India
- Tata Motors’ Nano car to hit traffic in Oct
- TCS Billion Dollar Breakthrough Contract
- Indian Premier League (IPL) : BCCI’s 3 million dollar league