Windows Safe Mode option uses a minimal set of device drivers and services which is required for the operating system to work. With Safe mode you can troubleshoot and run diagnostics on your computer.
To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:
- Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
- Boot menu appears , select “Safe Mode” then press ENTER.(you can select Safe Mode with Networking if you want to loadnetworking)
- Reboot and try again, If it does not work on the first try,( you have to press F8 quickly
- How to make Computer Startup Faster
- How to Create a Blog- Starting a Weblog
- Speed Up Windows Boot Time – How To
- How to Adjust Computer/ Laptop Monitor Brightness
- Kid Safe Web Browser Software Download
- Windows Blue Screen – Blue Screen of Death Recovery
- Computer Grannies in Japan
- bloxtr – Online Virtual Computer
- How to Avoid Popup Windows
- Windows 7 Features