If you want to open the Router Configuration web page, go to the following URL in your webbrowser http://192.168.1.1. Here you can configure the router. If you have a Linksys router, here is how to Reset your Linksys Router.
How do you find your router configuration web page
1. On your computer, click Start, Run, type cmd (window with a command prompt will appear)
2. In the window, type ipconfig and press ENTER.
3. Check for a line that starts with Default Gateway and note down the address (usually it will be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1).
4. This address your router configuration web page ip, so your url for your router configuration web page would be http://192.168.1.1.
- Linksys Default Password – How to Reset Linksys Router
- How to Improve Your Web Page Performance
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- How do I find what Unix Shell I am Using?
- Google Web Elements – Embed Google products on your Blog or Website
- How to create WordPress Custom Database Error Page
- Healthcare Magic – Portal to help you find doctor
- Adding .html to WordPress Page URL
- Download Google Chrome – Free Internet Web Browser
- Bing Travel – Predict and Find Cheap AirFares