System Files are hidden by default in windows, Here is how to configure Windows Explorer to show hidden files and hidden folders.
- Open Windows Explorer (Right click Start and select explorer to access Windows Explorer)
- On the Tools menu and select Folder Options
- Click the View tab
- Under Hidden files and folders, Select Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Click OK
When enabled, you can see hidden files and folders, are slightly grayed out.
- How to See hidden files and folders in Windows
- How to delete Temp files, History, Cookies ?
- Using Windows Explorer as FTP Client
- How to Avoid Popup Windows
- Enabling Windows Remote Desktop
- Amazon S3 Explorer Tool for Windows
- Data recovery – Restore accidentally deleted files
- Where to move GeoCities Website Files
- Speed Up Windows Boot Time – How To
- Types of Safe Mode Options in Windows