Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a basic image editing software program supplied with Microsoft Office suite. It is replacement software for Microsoft Photo Editor. With Microsoft Office Picture Manager you have the ability to crop, resize, Rotate, flip, remove red-eye and Resize pictures. This is free software included in Office suite to edit images easily.
As I said, MS office Picture Manager is a basic image editing program, if you want advanced functionality, try using free GIMP which is better than Photoshop.
Here are the main features of Microsoft Office Picture Manager,
- Brightness and contrast
- Rotate and flip
- Red-eye removal
- Compress pictures
How to open a image using Microsoft Office Picture Manager,
- Right-click the picture which you want to open
- Select Open With and click Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Here is how to start Microsoft Office Picture Manager,
- Go to Start menu
- Select All Programs.
- Locate and open the Microsoft Office folder.
- Click to open the Microsoft Office Tools folder
- How to Enlarge a Picture Without Loosing Picture Quality
- How to Create Vintage or Polaroid picture from your Photos
- How to Screen Capture Web Pages as Picture
- Edit pdf file using PDFill
- Enabling Windows Remote Desktop
- How do I see Hidden Files and Folders in Windows
- Download Windows 7 RC1 (Release Candidate)
- How to See hidden files and folders in Windows
- How to Avoid Popup Windows
- How to Open .gz File in Windows