Random Access Memory is the common type of memory found in computers in which information can be accessed in any order ( randomly ).
RAM allows the temporary storage of information so that the information can be accessed faster. RAM contents disappear when you turn off power to the computer.
Types of RAM:
DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory)
SRAM (Static Random Access Memory)
One Way To Boost Your PC/Laptop Performance:
If your computer/laptop is sluggish, adding RAM is one of the quickest, cost-effective and most efficient way to boost performance.
Memory Advisor Tool:
The Crucial Memory Advisor tool helps you to find the type of memory right for your computer. The Crucial System Scanner automatically analyzes your computer memory information and suggests an upgrade that’s guaranteed compatible.
- Prevent System Crashes, Remove Memory Leaks – Free memory Optimization Tool
- Intel creates Numonyx, flash memory company
- Tips On Which Files You Can Delete To Speed Up A Slow Computer
- Is Your Computer Windows 7 Ready ?
- Online Free Image Resizing Tool
- Angelsoft Investor Filtering Tool – Tools for Startups
- An Online File Comparison Tool
- Why is My Computer too Slow?
- Download Free Privacy and Cleaning tool
- List of Keyword Suggestion/Research Tool