7 Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) directors will meet to discuss details of a proposal to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) online by 2009.
- Like GMAT , CAT scores may valid for 2 to 3 years.
- In 2007, around 230,000 students took the exams.
- The IIMs may also conduct a preliminary test for students to be eligible to take the CAT.
- CAT ’07 just got tougher
- Common Admission Test (CAT) -2007 Application Details
- IIM’s – Male students dominates by 90 percentage
- Carazoo.com: Buy, Sell New & Used Cars in India Online
- Online Stock Trading Websites
- Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal Best Online Stock Trading Platform
- Education Attaches through Indian embassies
- An Online File Comparison Tool
- Online Stock Trading – Advantages and Disadvantages
- redBus.in : Online Bus Ticket booking website