Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) explains process for selecting candidates for admission to the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) for the batch of 2007.
Written Test is not alone enough to get into the IIMB, IIMB uses multiple parameters, namely academic performance in school, high school and graduation programs as well as candidates’ scores in Common Admission Test (CAT) to judge the suitability of candidates for the PGP program. Relevant work experience, if any, is also given weight in the selection.
IIMB adopted a two-phase selection process . Every candidate was scored on a scale of 100, with weightage as given below:
Written test Score: 20
Class X Marks: 15
Class XII Marks: 10
Graduation Score: 15
Work Experience / Professional Degree: 5
Group Discussion: 15
Personal Interview: 20
More more information on PGP Admission Process for IIMB Batch of 2007 visit IIMB website notice.
- Top 10 Indian Management Schools
- Indian Cricket League: Birth Of New Era In Indian Cricket
- Nakuri.com 2007 Job fair in AHMEDABAD, PUNE, CHENNAI AND CHANDIGARH
- World Top Ranking Indian Universities
- 60th Independence Day Parade 2007 in New York City
- World Class Education To Your Children – International Schools
- Verbal Section of the GMAT
- Analytical Writing Assessment Section of the GMAT
- What’s a Good Score on the GMAT Test
- GMAT 101