A student of India’s premier business school, Indian Institute of Management at Ahmedabad (IIM-A) has recorded the highest-ever international of $360,000 (around Rs 1.44 crore).
The highest international annual salary of Rs 1.44 crore was offered by a company in finance marketing sector to a Post Graduate Programme (PGP) student.
- IIM-A Average domestic salary is Rs 17.85 lakh
- IIM-A Highest domestic salary is in the range of Rs 50 lakh and Rs 70 lakh.
IIM-A was established in 1961 as an autonomous Institution by the Government of India in collaboration with the Government of Gujarat and the Indian Industry.
- Narayana Murthy to join HSBC board; Salary Rs 52 lakh
- Highest Paid Football Players in the World.
- IIM’s – Male students dominates by 90 percentage
- Indian School of Business(ISB) is setting up 2nd ISB in Haryana
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni costs Rs 6 crore at IPL auction
- Liberhan Commission(Babri Masjid probe) spent Rs 7.2 crore so far..
- M F Husain oil painting sold for Rs 4.4 crore
- IIM A – Virtual Learning Programmes
- BCCI announced a bonus of Rs 1 crore to Yuvraj Singh for hitting 6 Sixes in an Over
- Top 10 Indian Management Schools