Microsoft Corporation is launching Windows Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, and SQL Server 2008 on February 27 worldwide.
Windows Server 2008 is the most recent release of Microsoft Windows’s server line of operating system, it is the successor to Windows Server 2003, released nearly five years earlier. Like Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 is built on top of the Windows NT 6.0 kernel.
The release comes after one-year anniversary of the launch of Windows Vista, which is built on the same code base as Windows Server 2008.
- MS Vista service pack to be released in 2008
- Eros ‘Heyy Babyy’ Grosses Rs. 40 crores Worldwide In Opening Weekend
- Microsoft in Spot: Windows Vista Launch at Taj Mahal
- India GDP to grow 8.7% in FY 2008
- Bangalore among Top Ten Most Expensive Cities Worldwide for hotel rents
- Global Indian 2008 : Ratan Tata
- 2008 BMW 3 Series sets a new benchmark
- Emerging markets will define future in mobile web: MWC 2008
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2008
- Singapore Airshow 2008: Boeing delays to take centre stage