It is time for TATA Motors to be global global after TATA Steel took over CORUS. Tata’s bid is as much as $1 billion above those of other contenders.
TATA, Mahindra & Mahindra, and New York’s One Equity Partners, are the only bidders. Ford, which is looking to pocket $2 billion from the sale, may not announce a winner for a few months.
Will the Indian auto giant manage to take Jaguar and Land Rover off Ford’s hands?
[full story at Business week ]
- Many faces of Tata Group of Companies
- Tata’s small car : Difficult to stick to the price of Rs 1 lakh
- SAP included Wipro Technologies in its elite list of 15 global services partners.
- Third in a Series: IBM takes out Cognos for $5 billion
- Honda plans to launch ‘Jazz’ in India
- TCS Billion Dollar Breakthrough Contract
- IBM opens Global Delivery Centre In Chennai, India
- Mukesh Ambani become world’s richest man !!!