UK-based Virgin Group, owned by British billionaire Richard Branson, has launched its telecom brand – Virgin Mobile, through a franchise arrangement with Tata Teleservices.
Indian operations started following the operations in several countries such as United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, South Africa, the United States and France.
Virgin Group has a revenue-sharing agreement with Tata for the use of the Virgin Mobile brand. Tata will use its own brand for the mass market and the Virgin brand for the niche youth market.
- Sikorsky, Tata Advanced Systems To Make S-92 Helicopter Cabins In India
- Virgin Atlantic flies first flight on biofuel
- Many faces of Tata Group of Companies
- AT&T eyes India’s soaring mobile sector
- Tata mutual launches Tata Growing Economies Infrastructure Fund
- Air India launched non-stop New York – Delhi flight
- Tata Nano: Ratan Tata’s Speach
- Bombay House: Tata headquarters
- Rs 1 lakh car, Jaguar can co-exist: Tata
- Tata cars are the worst passenger cars in South Africa : Survey