Business process outsourcing industry (BPO) is often divided into two categories: back office outsourcing, which includes internal business functions such as billing or purchasing, and front office outsourcing, which includes customer-related services such as marketing or tech support.
The business process outsourcing industry in India refers to the Services Outsourcing Industry in India, catering mainly to Western operations of MNCs (Multinational Corporations).
According to Nasscom, the Indian IT-BPO industry (including domestic market) recorded an overall growth of 28 per cent (currency adjusted), clocking revenues of $52 billion in FY07-08 up from $39.6 billion in FY06-07.
2. WNS Global
3. IBM Daksh
4. Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide
5. TCS BPO
6. Wipro BPO
7. First Source
8. Infosys BPO
9. HCL BPO
10. EXL Service Holdings
- Best companies to work for in India
- Many faces of Tata Group of Companies
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India : ‘India Today’ Survey
- Software services contributes 4.5% of India’s GDP
- Top 10 Most Valued Firms in India
- India’s Top 10 websites by Alexa ranking
- Travel costs Force Indian Companies to Fly Economy Class
- India-Russia CEO’s Council : Mukesh Ambani to head
- Motorola to break into two separate companies
- Best Employee Satisfaction IT Companies