Thomas Cook Group Plc, Europe’s second-biggest travel company, will acquire a majority stake in Thomas Cook India from Dubai Financial Group (DFG) for up to Rs1,336 crore, purchase its Egyptian business and Middle East brand rights in 15 Middle East countries from Dubai Financial Group (DFG).
The group is repurchasing Thomas Cook’s brand business, earlier licenced to Dubai Financial Groupany , to strengthen its brand value across the world.
- Pretty lady …Vidya Balan can’t cook!
- Yahoo big investors may back Microsoft
- Tata Chemicals buys US based firm for a $1 b
- Looking back on Emergencies in India
- Indian Cricket League (ICL ) : Indian Players List
- Indian Cricket League: Birth Of New Era In Indian Cricket
- Education Attaches through Indian embassies
- Global Indian 2008 : Ratan Tata
- UBS Indian banking license on hold
- Indian Firms shines in Forbes Asia’s “Fabulous 50″list