German Software tycoon SAP announced that it will invest around USD $1 billion in India by 2010. Chunk of this money will go toward expanding its support and service centers in Bangalore and Gurgaon, a suburb of Delhi.
According to Forbes SAP has 4600 employees in India. Bangalore is the SAP’s largest research and development center outside Germany.
SAP has around 41,200 customers globally.
Some of the Major Indian clients of SAP are
Larsen and Toubro
- List of BRIC Funds to Invest in Brazil, Russia, India, China [BRIC]
- Did Terror Threatened India’s Economy?
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India : ‘India Today’ Survey
- IBM Jobs in India (Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Kolkata)
- Shopping time! Corporate India is on acquisition spree
- World’s Biggest Astronautical Event to be held India
- IBM opens Global Delivery Centre In Chennai, India
- Why auto makers are chasing small car segments in India ?
- Why Wal-Mart has to partner with Bharti in India?
- Brazil, Russia, India and China( BRIC ) larger economy by 2050