Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has raised the cash reserve ratio of banks from 7% to 7.5%, to cut the amount of rupees in circulation in wake of the booming indian economy.
RBI expects the economy to grow 8.5% in the year to 31 March 2008.
- What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)
- Reserve Bank of India relaxed overseas investments
- India could grow 10% annually over the next decade : Lehman Brothers
- India’s economy growth 9.3 %
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- Did Terror Threatened India’s Economy?
- Ease of Doing Business in any Country: World Bank Report
- Shopping time! Corporate India is on acquisition spree
- Facts about Swiss Bank Accounts : Can a Common Man Afford ?
- SAP to invest $1 bn in India