Reliance is in talks with dozen foreign luxury brands to partnership. This include Versace and Cartier. Reliance eyes growing appetite for high-end goods in India.
Under Indian regulations, foreign direct investment would be allowed to own 51% of a retail joint venture in the country and is thought to be looking for partners.
Via – FT
- Reliance Jewelry – Reliance Retail’s entry to Jewelry biz
- Reliance Money – Online trading platform from Reliance Capital
- Foreign money drives India’s stock market success
- Reliance Power Bonus : 3 Free Shares For Every 5 Held
- Who is Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) ?
- Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal Best Online Stock Trading Platform
- Indian Foreign exchange reserves
- Foreign banks are queuing up to open offices in India
- Brentley Azure & Continental GTC :Super luxury cars in India
- Pepsi drops Ganguly, Dravid as brand ambassadors; ropes Ishant, Rohit