Reliance digital, the IT consumer arm of Reliance Retail, plans to open 150 digital stores and 60 iStores in India.
While iStores would sell the complete range of Apple products, Reliance Digital outlets will sell a wide gamut of electronic consumer goods.
After launching its second iStore in Hyderabad, the company officials said 50 to 60 such stores would be rolled out in 20 top cities in the next 18 months.
Customers also have access to dedicated after sales service and troubleshooting through an in-house service arm called ResQ.
- Reliance Money – Online trading platform from Reliance Capital
- Bangalore among Top Ten Most Expensive Cities Worldwide for hotel rents
- Reliance Jewelry – Reliance Retail’s entry to Jewelry biz
- Reliance Power Bonus : 3 Free Shares For Every 5 Held
- Reliance BigFlicks movie rental stores launched
- Anil Ambani- ADAG buys US based DTS Digital Images Business
- Reliance Capital into microfinance initivative
- Reliance, 5 others semiconductor units
- Reliance Energy Share Buyback – yet another move
- Reliance eyes foreign luxury brand tie-ups