Global crude oil prices touched a whopping price of $109 a barrel on Tuesday, setting another record.
The White House says that soaring oil prices are “not going to be solved overnight” and there is “No Quick Fix for Oil Prices“, Presidential spokeswoman Dana Perino said Tuesday, reported Associated Press.
With oil price is in the $110 mark, how much higher oil prices can go is not predictable.
- 2008 BMW 3 Series sets a new benchmark
- M F Husain oil painting sold for Rs 4.4 crore
- Dollar weakens against euro, hit a new record
- India’s Sensex crosses 17000 points and hit record
- House price inflation: Bangalore is in peak
- Tata’s small car : Difficult to stick to the price of Rs 1 lakh
- Maruti increases prices up to Rs 11,000 across all models
- L&T bags multi million dollar contract from Cairn India
- Malaysia denies ban on Indian workers
- Outsourcing not eating, but creating US jobs