Social network MySpace has launched “MySpace Music” in partnership with Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, and Warner Music Group – to transform its current music offerings into a full-fledged jukebox of streaming and downloadable music.
“We plan to really change the game entirely,” said Amit Kapur Chief Operating Officer of MySpace.
The Myspace Music service will be available in the United States in the coming months of 2008, according to Myspace.
- KM Music Conservatory launched, learn music from A R Rahman
- Reliance launches BlackBerry in it’s CDMA network
- Rediff iShare : Share your videos, music with your friends
- Pepsi launches Tropicana Twister
- Wipro launches Supernova supercomputer
- Satyam launches a new media tool
- Raymond launches ColorPlus Women
- GoAir launches GoFlexi Fare plan
- BMW launches 320d Highline model
- Rasna launches Fruitplus, fruit concentrate