Microsoft Corp. said it intends to acquire Kidaro, a provider of desktop virtualization systems for enterprises, as part of its virtualization strategy for an undisclosed sum.
Kidaro’s technology will be incorporated into its desktop virtualization product.
Microsoft says that the combined technology could help companies save money and increase control over their desktop computers.
- Mascon Global to acquire – Jass & Associates and SDG Corporation
- Satyam launches a new media tool
- Microsoft Offers To Buy Yahoo
- 2007 Best company to work in: Microsoft beats Infosys
- Microsoft to expand and hire more peoples in India
- Yahoo big investors may back Microsoft
- An Online File Comparison Tool
- Microsoft in Spot: Windows Vista Launch at Taj Mahal
- End of an era in computing ?
- Who Gets the Most H-1B Visas ? Infosys tops !