Executives from Yahoo and Microsoft are in informal talk about the possibility of a merger deal for the first time since Microsoft’s $44.6 billion offer was rejected by yahoo.
Microsoft’s bid for Yahoo is widely seen to have bigger presence on the Web business.
- Yahoo big investors may back Microsoft
- Microsoft Offers To Buy Yahoo
- US – “worst polluter” deadlocks “Bali” climate change talks
- Now Chat, SMS via Yahoo! Mail
- Yahoo India asks 45 employees in Bangalore to quit
- Microsoft buys Rapt
- 2007 Best company to work in: Microsoft beats Infosys
- Microsoft to acquire Kidaro, Desktop Virtualization Tool
- Microsoft to expand and hire more peoples in India
- Microsoft in Spot: Windows Vista Launch at Taj Mahal